Currently I'm reading talks from April 2006. I picked then because all I remembered from that conference was sleeping and making out with David. Hey, it was the month we got engaged so it was natural for us to be making out. Don't judge.
Anyways, I can't believe what we missed! There some AMAZING talks. Tonight's was about being happy and how we may think we aren't much, but in reality we are so much more than we seem! Such a boost to your self esteem.
There was one the other night on keeping the peace, watching what you say, and not arguing just to argue- even if you don't agree on the same politics. I could've used that one many times in the past 8 years, almost 9 years.
So what I'm saying is- it's never too late to read the conference sessions you missed. And pay attention- it may be something you really need!
No comments:
Post a Comment